Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2021, 06:32 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2020 Minnie Winterizing

Hi Folks❗️Could someone advise me as to where my water pump is on my new 2020 Minnie 2701 rbs?
The dealer sales rep hadn’t a clue and I want to winterized. How do I access the pump,valves and by pass for my water heater?
Any and all help is appreciated.
2020 Minnie 2701rbs TT
2017 Ram 1500 Quad Hemi 4x4.
Dave V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:38 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

We have a new 1708FB and I am just now trying to figure out how I am going to winterize. The water pump is inside a compartment under the bed and accessed through the front pass through storage area. It is right behind the water heater.
I did see that the water heater has the valves in place to bypass, but I did not see any option for pulling the antifreeze into the pump.
The compartment is very cramped and it looks like it's going to be a challenge to get a connection made to connect up the antifreeze line.
On the TT we just sold, there was a port on the outside to connect up the antifreeze. I am going to miss that.
raytwntrvlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 12:01 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Hello, I'm sure you have figured this out by now. If not the water pump is under your stove. Which is very inconvenient. You have to take all the screws out to remove it. I'm afraid over time the screws will strip out so I am very careful when I put them back in. It has two valves which is nice to turn of the valve to the tank and open up the valve to pump antifreeze into your system. The water heater valve is under the kitchen sink. You see a dummy wall that has to screws holding it. Behind the wall is the bypass valves for the water heater.
Jimenez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winter