Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2018, 08:45 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

26RBSS Minnie Plus Travel Trailer

Hello Colleagues,

I just wanted to repost a note about the spacious interior of the 26RBSS Minnie Plus. I am a very tall guy (six foot three and some change) and I found it challenging to find an RV that had a spacious interior so I didn't have to duck every time I crossed a threshold in the RV.

We looked at several models of RVs before we settled on this model. It has a VERY spacious rear bath with a sliding barn door and a shower that has a bump out in the ceiling so there is ample headroom for a tall person to shower. The coach itself has a domed ceiling so it looks and feels very spacious inside.

I also applaud Winnebago for pumping the brakes on the audacious color palettes that RV manufacturers used for years. The newer models feature muted tones of gray, browns, and black instead of the bright purple curtain and trim packages that were so popular in the previous RV lineups.

The kitchen features nice countertops with stainless steel appliances and cut glass cabinet doors. To be honest, this RV is equipped better than most apartments and condos I've been in!

As we all know, owning an RV can be challenging. There are always things to fix and new things to learn but all in all the RV experience is so much fun and so rewarding. Waking up in the morning in your own bed and drinking your own good coffee with frothed milk in your favorite bathrobe is priceless! Last week we were in an awesome campground by the Snoqualmie river and waking up to the sound of the water and the birds singing in the trees was PRICELESS and worth all of the hassle of the RV life!

I've learned a lot from this community so I appreciate all of the help and advice I've received here. I am very happy with the 26RBSS unit now that I've worked most of the kinks out of it.

Just wanted to pass this along in case it helps anyone looking to make a purchase of an RV who may be tall or just wants a lot of ceiling space.

John in Redmond
Old 06-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Thanks, John. Sounds like you are having a good experience with your Minnie. The description of waking up in the morning and enjoying the beautiful Snoqualmie river is a big reason we all love the lifestyle. Thanks for sharing.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel