Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2015, 06:46 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

15 Vista 35F main TV question

Hi everyone, we just picked up our new 15 Vista 35F late yesterday the service guy was having trouble getting the D-TV working. I brought the box and he said he had it working with one of their older test boxes and he said it was receiver that I brought. The Winegard system is locked in and has found the satellites and the D-TV box should at least be showing the welcome to DTV screen on the TV and the set up part but its saying no signal. So when I got home I brought a DVD player and connected it to the component cables that they used and there was still no pic. (who uses component anymore?? HDMI is SO much easier) Me and my son couldn't even figure how to get the TV off of its mount to check the connections. Does anyone know how to get the TV to swing out or at least off of it mount?? It's a 40" TV in the mid coach set up with a fireplace underneath of it. We used a mirror to see behind it and we connected my own component cable and then used my own HDMI cable and we had a picture both with the DVD and the D-TV box so there unfortunately seems to be any issue with the component cable that they have running through the RV to the main TV. I'm supper bummed and very disappointed because not only did we pay a lot of money for the RV we paid a lot money for the satellite system and it obviously has a wiring issue. I'm bringing it back on Monday but I was just wondering how the heck you get to the back of the TV to check the connections. Thanks guys :-) Mike
Digger29 is offline   Reply With Quote