Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

I thought I knew everything about this motorhome and once again it baffles me. After two weeks in storage I start it up, let the air come up, and drive off. Mistake. It feels like the parking lot is full of potholes, but it is smooth. I suspect the air suspension did not inflate. I stop, get out and check it and sure enough, the air bags were not inflated. After remembering something on read on a forum, I turned the HWH leveling system on, pressed "dump" but no air came out. That confirmed the bags were deflated. I then pressed "store" and that did the trick. The air suspension came up and problem was solved. I checked the HWH instructions again and discovered that the "off" button on the control panel should not be pushed. The "store" button must be on when the engine is running. I have not been doing this and have never had a problem with it until today. Any others have a comment on this?