Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #1
CZBB RV6A 2008 29R Sight

DO it yourself (DIY) section?

I've looked but not seen a DIY section. Am i missing it or is it some thing you have not created yet.

I am a member of a duramax forum and the DIY section is incredibly helpful. If you create one Ill be the first to add a DIY on how to import an RV.

Check it out here. Do It Yourself, Useful Articles, & Product Reviews - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

There is one in there called "all on" mod. It tells you how to make all your headlights go on when in high beam mode. A simple cheap DIY but very effective.
7997redtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:11 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Hello. I apologize that your post has not had a response before now. Currently we are not adding additional sections to the forum but we will keep your suggestion in mind as we grow and expand. Feel free to add your posts to existing areas where they apply; I'm sure all members will appreciate it. Thank you for your contribution.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:18 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

You can get general RV knowledge and know how on IRV2.COM Winnebago used to be incorporated into that forum but the operators of IRV2 split off Winnebago a few months ago.

There are many threads and posts on importing but they are all on IRV2.com

Hope this helps
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote