Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-16-2024, 09:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Good day! Buying 2024 Micro Minnie 2108FBS

Hello all., new almost owner of a 2024 Micro Minnie 2108FBS! Trailer with the sofa option, main driver was the dual axle in a 20 ft trailer.

Mods going in now are dual lithium, 2000w go power inverter, blu ox, tow vehicle is 2020 Jeep GC Overland.

I hope to add a Tire Linc and backup cams myself. Winnie towables tells me the unit is wired and ready to go so hopefully no issues, likely have to do the work on the side of the road after pickup. I really can’t afford the cost of dealership work, I am recently retired engineer and pretty handy!

Any insights on the upgrades or the trailer are very much appreciated.

I do plan to have an RV Inspector give a once over, even though my wife thinks I am wasting my money doing that on a new trailer.

Best to all! Bill
Wmlunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:23 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Congratulations! I just joined myself as we are just in the process of ordering a new 2108fbs which we should take possession of in late June early July. The dual axle in a small trailer was our main driver as well, along with the north south bed. Happy camping I hope all goes well. If you encounter anything that would be helpful I would be interested in hearing about it.
SAG1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:40 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Will do. Have amassed a bunch of stuff to get ready, hopefully take delivery in a couple weeks!
Bill
Wmlunt is offline   Reply With Quote