Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

I just purchased a 2005 Aspect and the paint on the coach looks almost new! However, I have a few problem areas maily in the rear undercarage where the coach bottomed out a few times. The touch up paint I have is in three little bottles, one black, one grey and one an opaque amber. Since my coach is grey and white, what the heck are the black and amber bottles for? Also, to repair the rear damage to the fiberglass body will require a spray application. How do I obtain the paint code from Winnebago or is the paint code listed somewhere in the coach? Your help is appreciated. As a newbee, I've learned a great deal from this forum!
Old 05-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I just purchased a 2005 Aspect and the paint on the coach looks almost new! However, I have a few problem areas maily in the rear undercarage where the coach bottomed out a few times. The touch up paint I have is in three little bottles, one black, one grey and one an opaque amber. Since my coach is grey and white, what the heck are the black and amber bottles for? Also, to repair the rear damage to the fiberglass body will require a spray application. How do I obtain the paint code from Winnebago or is the paint code listed somewhere in the coach? Your help is appreciated. As a newbee, I've learned a great deal from this forum!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

The amber color is probably clear coat that goes on after the paint, don't know about the black. When I bought my coach new there was a pamphlet in the package of information that gave the paint colors and codes. Call Forest City and give them your coach VIN, they should be able to furnish all the paint codes for you.
Wagonmaster2
2004 Meridian 36G
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Forest City? Is this a reference to Winnebago HQ?
Old 05-09-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Yep!

Try this:

Service Administration
(800)-537-1885
For inquiries related to your current vehicle, service, or dealer inquires, please have the following information ready when making your call:
"¢ Complete 12 digit serial number
"¢ Date of purchase
"¢ Selling dealers name
Ding-a-ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:06 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

LOOK HERE.
Choose your year and model.
The paint codes are under "Exterior Body Group".
Old 05-10-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

Call Lichstinn, they will need your Vin, but they can get all the colors for you...Good Luck
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

Here is the easy way that I found. Go to automotivetouchup.com, tell the guy the make, model and year. It is best to call!. They have both the color and clearcoat. And they will sell it in areosol cans or just cans. I had mine within a week of ordering
Old 05-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for all the input on finding paint colour codes. I finally typed in "Winnebago paint colour code" into google and I was taken to the following website which contains every specification and part number for all Winnebago models. The paint codes for my coach were easy to find: http://www.winnebago.com/html/resources/manuels.html