Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Running Gear, Axles, Brakes, Wheels and Tires
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

HWH Auto Leveling - Wheels Off Ground

Hello all and OH YA! Picked up the coach on Friday! Sooo exciting...

Anyway...

We have a lot in a local storage service to keep it parked for a week or so while we set it up and all the fun stuff for getting it ready to go to a camp ground. It is parked on solid concrete that is level from side to side but slopes back a bit. The HWH doesn't indicate that I have an excessive grade and when activated appeared to set us up pretty darn level but did indicate a yellow light between the 2 back jack lights. When I inspected the coach I found the back set of wheels about 2-3" off the ground. I went ahead and stowed the jacks since I wasn't sure about that being proper.

Is that an acceptable situation? Any thoughts?
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh, leveling