Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-08-2021, 08:50 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.LEO View Post
Would you have a link to where you got your 30 gallon bladder? Have you had a chance to use it yet and how did you like it?
Thanks!
Amazon has it for $130. The link below has it for $120 and I was able to find a 10% off coupon when I bought it.

We used it once this past weekend and it worked ok because of the crappy pump I had. I'm going to pick up a 12V water pump from Harbor Freight before my next dry camp trip. That will make it work as expected. Even with the crappy pump, it was WAY better than tearing down camp and driving to fill up.

https://www.usaberkeyfilters.com/pro...xoCiLYQAvD_BwE
rstraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 10:40 AM   #22
Site Team

Here's a link to a 45 gallon water bladder for $112 at Camping World.

https://www.campingworld.com/portabl...llon-1605.html

We bought one of these 5 years ago to use at our favorite National Forest Service campground and it works great.

I've stopped putting it on my roof though (new SUV with slanted roof) and put it in the back of the SUV. Then I purchased a small 12v water pump and I pump the water from the bladder into the fresh tank.

Works great.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:15 PM   #23
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Here's a link to a 45 gallon water bladder for $112 at Camping World.

https://www.campingworld.com/portabl...llon-1605.html

We bought one of these 5 years ago to use at our favorite National Forest Service campground and it works great.

I've stopped putting it on my roof though (new SUV with slanted roof) and put it in the back of the SUV. Then I purchased a small 12v water pump and I pump the water from the bladder into the fresh tank.

Works great.
This would work great for boondocking on BLM land. Winnebago Micro Minnies have such a small fresh water tank even for a single camper. This really would help to extend a stay.
Ret.LEO is offline   Reply With Quote