Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-19-2017, 10:39 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher0077 View Post
As Sweetbrair said the thermostat must be identical and make sure it was installed correctly. I haven't replaced mine but in reading posts there is an extra wire that needed to be dealt with correctly.

Does the fan only switch turn the fan on?

Is there 120V at the terminals at the air cond? Are the lugs tight on the ckt breakers for the 120V?

There are red/green led's on the air cond ckt board. They mean different things depending on the color. If board shows no life it may or may not getting 12V from thermostat. It could be a bad board. You would need to check that out. Any black/burnt areas on board?

The manuals on the air cond should be with the MH. The same manuals and additional manuals can be found on the Coleman Mach web site.
Coleman Mach - Document Library | Airxcel

You have some trouble shooting to do.
Still trying. When I looked at the air conditioning circuit board, I spotted the green led immediately; it was on. The red one was not. I will check the electrical when the storm clears our area, I do have a multimeter. I did not see any burnt areas on the board, or on the thermostat for that matter. I will download any and all pertinent manuals while I am waiting. I followed the posted advice on the thermostat,and capped the unused wire. Fan doesn't work on either setting THANKs for your post!
John Tunnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:02 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tunnell View Post
I put a new battery in and it blew up immediately, so i took it back to Sam's and they exchanged it, less than an hour later. BUT, the converter charger had blown the DC blade fuses, which I replaced, and it is fine. it also fried the thermostat, I bought another and put it on, but nothing comes on but the gal heat! I nee to troubleshoot now, but don't know where to start. It is a 2002 Winnebago Adventurer with basement air [2 units]], gas and electric heat. Everything worked until I put the bad battery on. I need suggestions!
John Tunnell
This link is from the Resources page of Winnebago: Eurovan

Select your model (and post it in your signature) to find the correct wiring diagram.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:40 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichorick View Post
This link is from the Resources page of Winnebago: Eurovan

Select your model (and post it in your signature) to find the correct wiring diagram.
2002 Winnebago Adventurer. Thanks, I will try it
John Tunnell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical, ems, problems