Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Paging Through Album Photos

When viewing album photos, every time I page to the a photo via "next" or "prev" I have to re-position the photo on the page to see it. It would be nice if this wasn't necessary.

Hopefully this is an easy fix.

Thanks.
BobC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:35 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Bob--I can't seem to replicate your problem. Are you viewing the forum on a tablet or a computer screen? Does this happen on any album or a specific one?
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:47 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I've been using the Chrome browser on a 13" Macbook and I experience it in all galleries. I just tried it on my Mac desktop with a large display and everything is fine.

I guess it has to do with the fact that the whole page doesn't show on the Macbook and each time I click on a photo it goes to a new page and only shows the top section.

I usually don't have this issue on other sites such as Facebook, Craigslist, RV Trader, etc. With those, the photo stays centered when I go from one to the next.

I wonder if this is unique to Macbooks or if other laptops have the same issue. Maybe you can try it on a similar Macbook.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:50 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

OK; I'll ask the site tech wizard if there's anything to be done to scale the photos on different size screens. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:53 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I've been using the Chrome browser on a 13" Macbook and I experience it in all galleries. I just tried it on my Mac desktop with a large display and everything is fine.

I guess it has to do with the fact that the whole page doesn't show on the Macbook and each time I click on a photo it goes to a new page and only shows the top section.

I usually don't have this issue on other sites such as Facebook, Craigslist, RV Trader, etc. With those, the photo stays centered when I go from one to the next.

I wonder if this is unique to Macbooks or if other laptops have the same issue. Maybe you can try it on a similar Macbook.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Can you check the magnification settings on your smaller screen? Set them to 100 percent and see if that solves the issue.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Nope, 100% doesn't make it work. I even tried 100% and "Full Screen" so my tabs and tool bars didn't take up space. It still didn't work. I also tried Safari to see if it was a Chrome issue -- same problem.

Also, I encounter the same problem on my wife's Acer Chromebook and on my iPad.

Have you tried it on a small screen device?