Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2020, 02:41 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Accidentally ignored a thread - want it back!

I was trying to subscribe to a thread about blinds with the day/night shades - and accidentally hit "Ignore" - when I wanted to subscribe. It said that I could go into my User CP to remove this - but I can't find it in there. Can anyone help!?
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 03:12 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Under "Setting and Options" in User CP, there is a link to edit your ignore list.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:29 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Yeah - it just has options for users. The thread I wanted to save isn't displayed in the subforum still. So I still don't see it!

Old 10-15-2020, 03:37 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

I had a response to this that appears to be deleted?? I tried it my "ignoring" another thread to confirm - and it also does not show up in my user CP.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:43 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I had a response to this that appears to be deleted?? I tried it my "ignoring" another thread to confirm - and it also does not show up in my user CP.
Click on "User CP" and scroll to the bottom. On the left you should see "Ignore Manager", and under that, "Ignored Threads". I tried it out and it works for me.
Old 10-15-2020, 04:06 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
Click on "User CP" and scroll to the bottom. On the left you should see "Ignore Manager", and under that, "Ignored Threads". I tried it out and it works for me.
I swear it wasn't there a few minutes ago! I swear!! Regardless - THANK YOU!
Old 10-15-2020, 04:11 PM   #7
Site Team

It wasn't there a minute ago because you are a new member with only a few threads and a moderator has to approve any posts you make with a link or image in a post.

You were notified when you posted but you may not have seen the notice.

I have approved the post and that made it show up on the forum. We try to get to these right away, but there are only a few mods and sometimes life gets in the way of approving threads/posts.
Old 10-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
It wasn't there a minute ago because you are a new member with only a few threads and a moderator has to approve any posts you make with a link or image in a post.

You were notified when you posted but you may not have seen the notice.

I have approved the post and that made it show up on the forum. We try to get to these right away, but there are only a few mods and sometimes life gets in the way of approving threads/posts.
You are awesome! Thank you so much! Especially finding that light! I thought I was going crazy with that option not being there!