Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 06:29 AM   #81
Administrator Emeritus

Elias, now that summer is winding down I am thinking of reinstating the Winnebago Chat Room at 9PM on Tuesday night....Since this is a holiday weekend I will wait until September 12th to start.

9PM Tuesday September 12th.....Winnebago Chat Room starts again.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:30 AM   #82
Administrator Emeritus

[quote]Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Quote:
Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
I've been wondering just how many of our readers are purely in the silent lurking phase.

Many times throughout the day,the "guest" list to this site far exceeds the number of members here....It made me curious,so I'm asking specifically those of you that are gueststo participate.
You might possibly be a current Winnebago owner, or even someone contemplating the future purchase of a Winnebago product.

I would like to ask anyone who has never posted in the Winnebago forum to consider making one post.The purpose for this post would sort of be an online roll call...

Your post could introduce yourself,or maybe the type of rig you own or are interested in. PLEASE FEEL FREE to make a one-time post and then lurk again if desired.

Thank you for visiting the Winnebago Forum!

iRV2.com's Mission Statement:
"Efficiently Support the Thoughtful Exchange of Knowledge, Values and Experiences Among RV Enthusiasts."
Any new lurkers out there??
Old 09-18-2006, 05:43 AM   #83
Winnebago Watcher

We just returned from a three week trip in the Rockies with our 2007 Voyage 33v/gas.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:44 AM   #84
Winnebago Camper

OK, I'll stop lurking and join in.

WE are in the market for a Class C and have heard good things about Winnebago. Still looking and comparing so any info of pros & cons would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any issues from previous years from 2004 to present in case I go new. Thanks
Old 09-18-2006, 10:27 AM   #85
Winnebago Owner

Check out the Class C on the Sprinter Chassis with the Mercedes diesel. Friend has one. Loves it.
W
Old 09-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #86
Administrator Emeritus

buildergirl and dmatt, Welcome to the forum!!

We're glad you came out of the woodwork and have started making a few posts and asking or anwering a few questions...

Look forward to hearing more from you in the future...
Old 09-27-2006, 01:46 AM   #87
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by rebelsbeach:

I've been wondering just how many of our readers are purely in the silent lurking phase.

Many times throughout the day,the "guest" list to this site far exceeds the number of members here....It made me curious,so I'm asking specifically those of you that are gueststo participate.
You might possibly be a current Winnebago owner, or even someone contemplating the future purchase of a Winnebago product.

I would like to ask anyone who has never posted in the Winnebago forum to consider making one post.The purpose for this post would sort of be an online roll call...

Your post could introduce yourself,or maybe the type of rig you own or are interested in. PLEASE FEEL FREE to make a one-time post and then lurk again if desired.

Thank you for visiting the Winnebago Forum!

iRV2.com's Mission Statement:
"Efficiently Support the Thoughtful Exchange of Knowledge, Values and Experiences Among RV Enthusiasts."
Been a while...

Any new lurkers out there??
Old 09-27-2006, 04:57 AM   #88
Winnebago Owner

Been lurking here for several months. Have made a couple posts on other areas of the forum but never introduced myself here.

Wife and I have been camping since 77, working our way thru two popups and two travel trailers. Bought a 34' Adventurer (1994) in June and now wonder what took so long to move up.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:15 AM   #89
Administrator Emeritus

Romer1, with 34 posts a WELCOME will sound strange,but WELCOME to the Winnebago Forum!!

If you would like I could change that "member" to "Winnebago Owners Forum Member" for ya and add a little spice to your posts...
Old 09-27-2006, 06:10 AM   #90
Winnebago Owner

Sure, go ahead, I could use some spice!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 06:42 AM   #91
Winnebago Master

We have added some spice in your life.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Old 09-27-2006, 06:44 AM   #92
Winnebago Master

RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Old 09-28-2006, 03:54 AM   #93
Winnebago Camper

I too have been lurking here for the past couple of weeks. I'll be picking up my new to me 2004 Journey 32T next weekend. I'm also a previous Journey owner, so I'm coming back to Winnebago. I show dogs and mostly take weekend trips.

Bonnie Young
2004 Journey 32T
Old 09-28-2006, 04:48 AM   #94
Administrator Emeritus

nu2rvs, Welcome to the forum and we look forward to hearing more from you regarding your "new to you" Journey and also your "journey" with the Journey!!

Thanks for jumping in and making that first post, please feel free to make another post or simply read and lurk at will...
Old 09-29-2006, 11:52 AM   #95
Winnebago Watcher

Hey rebelsbeach, we have been owners of our first MH for only two months a '99 adventure pusher. have been trying to take in all the great info on this site. will be asking plenty questions thanks for being so friendly, r&r ruiz
Old 09-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #96
Administrator Emeritus

Welcome to the forum r and r!!

We're just a bunch of folks with the same love for RV'ing that thanks to this website have had the chance to not only share questions and answers with one another,but also we've had the opportunity to get together in person and share a plate of food and some firsthand stories...

Let me tell ya.....these iRV2 groups are some EATIN' fools!!
Old 10-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #97
Winnebago Watcher

I'm busted!!

Actually I am in the process of selling my business and will be looking for a good used 2004 or 2005 Itasca Horizon 40AD or Vectra 40AD. It is the only coach my wife and I ever liked together! So I am here just soaking up the information. Hopefully the search will start for real in January.

And Jane and John you guys are our role models!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:41 AM   #98
Winnebago Camper

Only been lurking for a couple of days as I am a new member. Just joined because my wife and I are the proud owners of a brand new 2007 Adventurer. Signed all the paperwork this past Saturday, still waiting to take delivery in about a week and a half.

We bought at the CA RV Show in Pomona, CA and will have to wait till after the show to pick it up. It's our first motorhome so it's very exciting and a little daunting so far. We hope it turns out to be a good experience.

I plan on getting a tremendous amount of information and guideance from the forums and everyone here. Hope one day to provide some help back to all after we get some experience.

See Photos

Also, I wanted to post a photo right in the post, can anyone give me some tips on how to do that? I was hoping to upload a photo as opposed to linking it using a URL.

2007 Saturn Outlook V6 FWD, Roadmaster Sterling Tow Bar
Old 10-16-2006, 11:22 AM   #99
Winnie-Wise

Welcome aboard Hagar and Haleraiser. Glad to have you both part of the forums.

Congratulations on the soon Vectra and on that awesome looking Adventurer. The pictures in your link are great. Nice looking rig.

I've went ahead and marked you guys as offical members of the Winnebago Coach Forum club
Old 10-16-2006, 11:25 AM   #100
Winnie-Wise

Haleraiser,

Also wanted to mention that you can upload pictures of your rig to the photo gallary which you can find on the main page of iRV2. The process is pretty simple, however you will need to register separately in the photo section in addition to the forums.
Closed Thread