Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #381
Winnebago Watcher

Send a message via AIM to Diamond Girl
I just found this forum tonight. My husband and I own a 2000 Itasca Spirit Class C (24 ft) since 2001. We bought it from a couple we know when it only had 7,000 miles. We don't use it as much as we would like; it only has 22,000 miles and still smells brand new. I was doing a Google search about repairing a leak in the bathroom faucet and I came across the Airstreams forum. So I googled Winnebago forums and voila! We love camping and we love our MH.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #382
Winnebago Master

Diamond Girl;

Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. I believe you have found the friendliest site on the Internet. We are glad you found us. Don't be afraid to ask questions as we have a great group here who are willing to answer questions. Post often and tell us about your travel experiences. Ask for some Winnebago Karma and someone will fix you up.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Old 06-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #383
Winnebago Owner

Diamond Girl...
Congrats on stumbling across this forum! You will find iRV2 to be the best RV forum on the web!
I certainly hope that while you are at the Winnebago Forum that you ask for some Karma...it is free for the asking!

Good luck chasing down your leak. You may find answers by using the "Find" button and searching for sink leak or something similar.

Again..welcome to the forum. We hope you visit and post often!

MM
Old 06-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #384
Winnebago Watcher

Send a message via AIM to Diamond Girl
To Don (Petro)and Monaco Mom:

Thank you both for the very warm welcome. As I mentioned in my first post, that we don't get to use our MH very often. We have camped at Disney's Fort Wilderness a few times and each time we had a blast. We have a trip planned again for FW in August, but we are a little concerned about the ever-increasing prices of gas.
As far as our faucet leak, we may just replace the faucet. we're not sure what the problem is, but when the water is hooked up to the camper, the water just runs out of the bathroom faucet even when the valve is shut. Any suggestions?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:34 PM   #385
Winnebago Camper

newbie here, send me some karma

Front & Rear Koni FSD's
Old 06-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #386
Winnebago Camper

Wait Karma is free right??

Front & Rear Koni FSD's
Old 06-09-2008, 07:26 PM   #387
Winnebago Owner

Greybeard...
Welcome to the Winnebago Forum!
According to my husband, SacsTC...it is about the only thing that you get with these rigs that is free! That and some great advise from the members here at iRV2!!

You have your Karma...with a little extra sprinkling! May it serve you well!

Please visit & post often!

MM
Old 06-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #388
Winnebago Camper

We have been reading this web sight on and off for a few years. We have our second Winnebago, have been to GNR. We have been on 1 caravan and to 2 rallies. We retired from farming a little over a year ago. I hope in the next year or so we will slowdown and travel more. This retirement is keeping us busy. Keep posting and we will try to take time to read your post. Jim
Old 06-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #389
Winnebago Owner

Rudolph...
Welcome to finally becoming a member of iRV2! I certainly hope you do more than "take the time to read"..because it looks like you have plenty of information you can share also!...besides that...you are retired now and you should be traveling more!
I know you have found the Winnebago Forum...but you didn't ask for some "Winnebago karma"...just say "Karma Please" and you will be adorned with the "Winnebago Owners Forum Member" below your name.
Again..welcome to the forum..please visit & post often!

MM
Old 06-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #390
Winnebago Camper

Hi Everyone

New Here
I've been hanging on the Damon board for about a year and decided to trade the gas 04 Challenger for a diesel. We're ready to close on a left over 07 Journey 39K next weekend. My wife and I love RV'ing and this is our 4th unit. We hope this will see us into retirement in about 11 years. We found this at CW in Rochester NY and went thru it last weekend with a fine tooth comb. I was a little surprise on how many issues we found but the dealer assured me everything would be top notch since the unit is being sold as new. This is our first DP so I'm looking forward to reading all the postings.

Mark & Rise Nichols javascript:void(0)
New Here
Elmira NY
Old 06-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #391
Winnebago Master

STONEDADDY;

Good luck on your purchase plans. We hope to have you as a member of the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. Keep us posted on your progress.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Old 06-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #392
Winnebago Owner

STONEDADDY...Please let us know when you are ready for some "Winnebago Karma"
It sounds like you went through the rig thoroughly...but as others have suggested previously...It might be a good idea to have someone come along and videotape the complete "delivery process" so you can go back and view the things you tend to forget.
you can also find a PDI check list that many people take with them.

Keep us updated...and have fun next weekend!

MM
Old 06-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #393
Winnebago Watcher

Hello
We just purchased our first motor home 2 weeks ago, a one-owner 1987 31 ft. Winnebago Chieftain. We are getting ready to take her (Pat) camping at the Oregon Coast soon and are so excited. We are really enjoying this website and are ready for our next adventure!
Karma Please??

Southwest Oregon
Old 06-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #394
Winnebago Watcher

Oh,
our signature doesn't seem to have posted with the message.
Sorry!
Dale & Robin Pritchett
Southwest Oregon
1987 31 ft. Winnebago Chieftain
16 ft. ATV trailer

Southwest Oregon
Old 06-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #395
Winnebago Owner

Belle2008...
Congrats and Welcome to the "Winnebago Forum"!!You have your "KARMA"!
I also fixed your "signature" so it will show every time without having to re-type it each time.
We certainly hope you visit, read, learn & post often!!

MM
Old 06-19-2008, 06:56 AM   #396
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks so much for the "tech" support. There is so much good/interesting information here. I recommend it to anyone I know with an RV. Keep up the good work!

Southwest Oregon
Old 06-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #397
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Belle2008:
...There is so much good/interesting information here. I recommend it to anyone I know with an RV. Keep up the good work!
Now you are starting to sound like me..but you are in a different part of Oregon!

MM
Old 06-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #398
Winnebago Owner

Greetings! We've been lurking here awhile. But, today we took the plunge and bought our first MH. (We're so excited we could just burst!)

Thanks to so many posters here, we feel very confident about our decision to buy. We've learned so much and look forward to learning lots more.

We just had to finally get official, log in and say Hello and Thank You! We're proud to be the newest members of this forum and can't wait to pick up our new baby!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #399
Winnebago Owner

One more post from the newbies. We're definitely going to have to work on the whole signature thing.

But, for the record, we just purchased a 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H. It's name is "Bullwinkle".

Once we've taken delivery and set Bullwinkle up for towing, our toad will be our 2005 Jeep Wrangler named, of course, "Rocky".

Woo hoo!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:23 PM   #400
Winnebago Owner

Boris & Natasha...
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations!!!
First of all...take a look at your "signature"...will that work for now?
Second... would you like some "Winnebago Karma" to be added, also?
Third...I am sure you know that this happens to be the friendliest & most knowledgeable RV forum on the web...so feel free to ask any RV related question and know you will get all sorts of great responses!

Again...congrats on your new coach and welcome to the forum!! Please visit & post often!!

MM
Closed Thread