Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-15-2021, 11:59 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks for having me!

Angus here, just bought a 27ft 1985 Chieftain in excellent shape from an old PA Dutchie who took meticulous care of it. (Famous last words , right?) In any case she runs great but I have no idea what what half these controls are for. I suppose I'll have to start another thread and or search the database for answers. Thanks again!
Angus Og is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 12:42 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Any time a person looks for info, I have three sites which Winnebago has posted online that give a great deal of indepth info. Sometimes it is too much to figure at one time but I find I never have to much to look over and try to figure what I bought!

Parts catalog is a place where we can get drawings and that can lead to finding what the RV has and where they hid it as well as hints on how it might come apart if I need to go that far:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Plumbing?
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...m/Plumbing.htm

Electrical?
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

Lots of info and too much to figure in one day, so come back often with any questions that you get into!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote