Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2022, 09:38 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Picking Up 2022 Minnie Winnie 26T Monday

Hello all ... my wife and I are picking up a 2022 26T on Monday. Our first RV with 2600 miles on it. Looking forward to hear from other 26T owners. Any reoccurring problems with this model? What thing would you routinely check and adjust. PM type things.
Also, any special tools I should carry?
Thx
dt
vpdrturner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 11:53 PM   #2
Site Team

Greetings vpdrturner1,
Certainly, a curiously low number of miles, and less than a year old. Almost new in every respect. If you know of the history of your motorhome, that should let you know if any outstanding recalls were ever issued for your VIN.
As far as tools are concerned, if you have a spare tire, it is nice to have the equipment to be able to change it. A basic tool kit, some spare fuses, leveling blocks, and things like that are nice. You will probably need a good tire inflation tool with the double-sided head, and with a built-in pressure gauge.
You will find good guidance in your owner's manual.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Old 08-21-2022, 06:21 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

We carry... (in addition to all the basics)
Air Compressor
Battery Charger
A couple of good flashlights
Extension bar for socket wrench to remove the hot water heater rod when winterizing
Funnel (to add oil to the generator which is seldom necessary except for my annual oil change which I do myself).
Turkey baster to add water to the batteries (Ours are open cell)
Battery terminal cleaner (spray and wire brush) to clean house batteries 1x year

Have fun...the 26T is a nice unit.
TJFogelberg is offline   Reply With Quote