Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2022, 12:06 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Oldguy closing the loop

Hello ,

I have come full circle. Started with tents and tent trailer back in the 60's moving to cargo vans in the 80's. Our first Winnebago was a 26 ft iconic eyebrow version. After owing a couple of Class A's our last RV was a Country Coach Prevost bus conversion which travelled coast to coast twice a year. Health issues prevent us from extensive travel so we sold the bus. Now we are embarking on the adventure of short trips in our 2100 BH. Experienced at RVing but new to travel trailers , so please tolerate any questions I pose.
Oldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 05:22 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Howdy,

From one "Old Guy" to another...
Do what you can
While you can
For as long as you can...
Enjoy your new travel trailer.
There's a lot of good folks on this forum with a lot of knowledge, welcome.

BT
Old 05-21-2022, 08:15 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Welcome! Enjoy the 2100BH.
backtrack15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 11:18 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

We’re heading into our second season in the 2100BH. We love it!
Our first weekend in the mountains planned for this weekend got delayed due to a foot of snow yesterday. Oh well, we needed the moisture.

Enjoy!
FlyingV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 01:51 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

From one old guy to another. Welcome aboard. We purchased our 2022 2100BH last December. We installed an Andersen WDH and learning about all the other aspects of the trailer. It has been a new learning experience for us. Wish the owners manual provided more detailed information; it is very general for someone that is just learning about the trailer. For example; the trailer was winterize by the dealer before we picked it up. Last week I could not get the water pump to work so I had to take it back to the dealer to see what was wrong. The problem was just a valve that was closed. With a detailed manual I could have opened the value myself instead of returning to the dealership. The dealership is great and I'm close but a good manual would have saved me and the dealer's time. WINNEBAGO WAKE UP!!!!