Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2021, 08:38 PM   #1
1998 Adventurer 454 34’

New Winnie owner of used adventurer

Wondering where to purchase used parts for my 1998 adventurer? Needing bumper cap and lower corner caps for the rear
Qokrb99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:48 PM   #2
1998 Adventurer 454 34’

I’m also needing help with window resealing , my passenger side window is foggy and I’m wanting to pull it out and clean , reseal ! Any help and or suggestions on what seals and sealant to use would be great ! Thanks
Qokrb99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 06:49 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

I might throw in a word on getting the window out first. Not worked on that model but some side windows are really close to impossible to get out of the track.
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 07:36 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qokrb99 View Post
I’m also needing help with window resealing , my passenger side window is foggy and I’m wanting to pull it out and clean , reseal ! Any help and or suggestions on what seals and sealant to use would be great ! Thanks
There are a lot of existing threads on cleaning and resealing fogged windows, from DIY solutions to professional refurbishment to replacement. Some owners have even broken out the inner pane, converting to a single pane window. Here's a link to some of these threads (I searched on "fogged window" using the Google search tool at the top of the page):

https://www.google.com/search?q=fogg...nnieowners.com

Note: The Google search tool works much better in searching Winnieowners than the Search tab in the toolbar.

It's a good idea to set up a signature block similar to mine that lists the details of your rig. "1998 Adventurer" really isn't enough info for us to help you out with more specific questions. You can do this via the User CP in the toolbar.

If you haven't already done so, visit and explore the Owner Resources page at Winnebago.com. It has links to a lot of helpful information, including wiring and plumbing diagrams, parts catalogs, owners manuals, service tips, etc:

https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources

I suggest downloading the key resources (wiring/plumbing, parts list, owners manual, etc.) so you have them even without internet access. The parts list is more than a list in that it has a ton of useful diagrams. In the wiring section, there's a link to a Wiring Identification Guide that lists all the code numbers printed on your wires. The Electrical Parts Identification List is also helpful. We're fortunate that Winnebago provides these resources to us.
BobC is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, vent