Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-15-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New to Winnebago itasca

Hello everyone. I haven't been a motorhome owner in 15 years, so I am sure I will have plenty of questions, these things have changed a lot since my last one! I live in Palm Desert, but plan on moving around during the summer time. I just bought a used 2015 Meridian 35m with low miles.

Now I am stocking back up on essentials. If anyone has an ideas let me know. I am looking for a good low pressure barbeque to plug into my propane.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me on board.

John
pdmeridian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:47 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi John,
The Meridian 36M is a very big Motorhome! Sounds like you are going to have a great time in it.
I responded to your barbecue question on the other Thread you started.
Welcome to the Forum.
Eagle5
Old 02-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thank you so much. I got into Yacht's for the past 15 years, but there's only so far you can go in one. I really missed camping, so excited to get back into it. Hope to see you on the road! Thanks for your response to my barbecue question as well.
pdmeridian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itasca, winnebago