Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2018, 08:24 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New (to us) Winnie

Hi everyone! Hubby and I just traded our Coachmen class C for a 2017 Minnie Winnie 31G class C. Not only do we love the size, layout and decor but the fact it’s a Winnebago was highly appealing! We are anxiously awaiting pickup which is Thursday March 15th. Would love to hear of anything we should look out for when doing our walkthrough. Any suggestions at all will be appreciated, thanks 😊
grncrdbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:17 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by grncrdbrit View Post
Hi everyone! Hubby and I just traded our Coachmen class C for a 2017 Minnie Winnie 31G class C. Not only do we love the size, layout and decor but the fact it’s a Winnebago was highly appealing! We are anxiously awaiting pickup which is Thursday March 15th. Would love to hear of anything we should look out for when doing our walkthrough. Any suggestions at all will be appreciated, thanks 😊
Welcome!
I am so exited for you. I also feel that Winnebago is the best. I would say that during the walk through take your time and try everything. Take notes beforehand so there is less you will forget.
We will be here for you if you need help.
👍
Jesse
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks so much for the advice! Will definitely take notes and ask a ton of questions ��
grncrdbrit is offline   Reply With Quote