Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2023, 06:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New to me 2004 Vectra Questions!

Ok well first of our first coach, so alot of stuff to learn. Two things are not working out the way I thought one I cant seem to get the fresh water to fill on the tank, and two I can't seem to have low beams on head lights only high beams not sure if it's a button iam missing or what bulbs look good and the dang light switch for the master closet not sure how to turn lights off , unplugged for now . It's a 2004 Win Vectra 40AD thanks for the help
SamnAlma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 07:20 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Headlights - the turn signal stalk on the steering column is also your low/high headlight switch. Pull it towards you for high beams, push away (towards the dash) for low beams.

Water - should be fairly straightforward. Hook up the water hose to the water inlet, set the switch to "water tank fill" and you should hear the water flowing into the tank. Make sure the dial to the right is set to "normal operation." If no water entering the tank may have a bad check valve on the back of the water hookup.

Have you sanitized the water system?

Master closet overhead interior lights - switches are built into the vertical rails of the closet door frames. Doors must be fully closed/latched to turn off lights. You can manually push the switches (silver button style dime size) to see if they are working properly.
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote