Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2021, 10:56 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New Member with 2003 Adventurer 35U

Hi, opened with a question but probably should introduce myself first. So, bobdunk here, drive a 2003 Adventurer 35U purchased new in '03 and love it. Both love to travel especially with with our kids/grandkids/great grandkids. Though we have slowed down with age we are looking for a smaller unit to continue our travels feeling it will be handier and easier to handle. Have questions and hope to get answers as we go.
bobdunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 11:52 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi Bob,
I have owned my Minnie Winnie 22M for 2½ years now, and I have never regretted its purchase. It is relatively easy to fit into many parking spots, and is reliable.
Welcome to the Forum.
Eagle5
Old 07-26-2021, 08:55 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdunk View Post
Hi, opened with a question but probably should introduce myself first. So, bobdunk here, drive a 2003 Adventurer 35U purchased new in '03 and love it. Both love to travel especially with with our kids/grandkids/great grandkids. Though we have slowed down with age we are looking for a smaller unit to continue our travels feeling it will be handier and easier to handle. Have questions and hope to get answers as we go.
Welcome to the forum and looks like you are already one of us as in looking for the next RV for continuous ownership of an RV!

We went through the right sizing process in multiple steps and are now in a ClassB. The grandkids still enjoy trips to the zoo, games (theirs mostly), picnics, malling and such. It fits in a parking spot moreorless we park on the outskirts and try to find shade, so the walk is a little longer, but when some want to take a nap or just relax out of the mall, someone will come back to the rig with em and hang out, relax.

We bought a smaller A 25ft ish but even that proved to be too much of a botheration for us to use as a trip to the zoo, museum, shopping etc due to size and driving in close quarters in parking lots and such. The room was nice but the use case just did not fit well. The Class B process fits us perfectly, but only you know your use case and all the details. My wife is also comfortable driving the B in city and on highway where as with the small A, she did not like driving it in urban and suburban traffic, width, height...

Tags
new member, vent, adventurer