Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New Member With 1995 Suncruiser

Hi, I am a new member. I have a 1995 Suncruiser Itasca that my daughter and I are remodeling.

We haven't driven it very much. To a couple of repair shops several times for some help on engine repair and other needed remodeling.

A repair shop told us that the slide out motor is broken. We can't get another one. If anyone knows where we might get a motor, we would appreciate the info. We've been trying for over a year. We were sent an incorrect motor so we're lost on what to do. Winnebago doesn't make motors for 1995 anymore.

We have a hydraulic system for the slide out. We were told that we could dismantle the hydraulic part so we could manually put the slide out in and out. My goal is to have my daughter live in the RV and move every 6 months so the slide out only needs to go in and out twice a year.

Does anyone know where we can get information on how to repair and use our slide out?

Thank you for any advice,
Devyn
devyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 03:57 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the slide out room. Below is the location for the manual for the motorhome that you have. The Slide Room starts on page 2-16. This may help.

https://www.winnebago.com/owners/own...r-manuals/1995
spierce617 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 05:07 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you

Thank you so much for the link. I think this is just what we need.
Devyn
devyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new member, suncruiser