Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2019, 10:59 AM   #1
2004 Itasca Sunrise

Thumbs up New member from northwest Alabama.....

My wife and I just acquired a 2004 Itasca Sunrise from her aunt and uncle who have, unfortunately, had a plethora of medical problems over the past two years and were no longer able to use their RV. It's amazing how two years of non-use will take a toll but I think we've gotten everything up to snuff and were able to get it from the DFW area to northwest Alabama without a hitch. The only thing that required a lot of work was the generator but thanks to some excellent information on this site (and the internet in general), it now purrs like a kitten!

We are both retired now and we're really looking forward to exploring more of America!
AveryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:43 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryF View Post
My wife and I just acquired a 2004 Itasca Sunrise from her aunt and uncle who have, unfortunately, had a plethora of medical problems over the past two years and were no longer able to use their RV. It's amazing how two years of non-use will take a toll but I think we've gotten everything up to snuff and were able to get it from the DFW area to northwest Alabama without a hitch. The only thing that required a lot of work was the generator but thanks to some excellent information on this site (and the internet in general), it now purrs like a kitten!

We are both retired now and we're really looking forward to exploring more of America!

Sorry to read about the issues with her aunt and uncle...but past that...enjoy!
Sun_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags