Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2020, 09:06 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New member- 2006 View 23H

Hi, PK here from Florida, I bought a used 2006 View 23H about 4 weeks ago. I haven't been on any trips yet due to COVID-19. Which is fine, because it has given me time to research, order, and even install accessories and upgrades from online. The list so far: koni shocks up all around, sumo springs all around, fitted windshield/front window cover, new shower head, changed most of the interior lights to LED, changed the one old blk/white back up camera to a new color three camera system with 9inch screen, a new 20ft sewage line, installed a 4 inch pvc pipe cover on my sewer lift pump cover, surge protector, a good wash and wax job. Still waiting to get new tires and alignment, but that can wait because I can't do those at home
PKview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:48 AM   #2
Living The Dream

Welcome! Our first View was a 23H, bought it new in 8/2005 just when Winnebago released the brand new machines ... we loved it, put about 70,000 miles on it in seven years. Great fun, super rig. Congratulations! Hope you get to venture out soon.
SeeTheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 01:33 PM   #3
Hondo68

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKview View Post
Hi, PK here from Florida, I bought a used 2006 View 23H about 4 weeks ago. I haven't been on any trips yet due to COVID-19. Which is fine, because it has given me time to research, order, and even install accessories and upgrades from online. The list so far: koni shocks up all around, sumo springs all around, fitted windshield/front window cover, new shower head, changed most of the interior lights to LED, changed the one old blk/white back up camera to a new color three camera system with 9inch screen, a new 20ft sewage line, installed a 4 inch pvc pipe cover on my sewer lift pump cover, surge protector, a good wash and wax job. Still waiting to get new tires and alignment, but that can wait because I can't do those at home
Did you use the cabling from the original Voyager backup camera ? I read that the monitor will show color if just the black and white is replaced by a color camera.

If not, which system did use to replace the old system
hrobinson4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags