Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2020, 12:40 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Smile New member 1995 Adventurer 30' shocks

Hi everybody, Just joined! Looking for air shocks for our 1995 Winnebago Adventurer 30ft. I am Joanne and my hubby is Roger. We have been together since the age of 16 .We have had adventures on our Goldwing 1500 towing a camper trailer, then a camper on a GM Grand Sierra, then a 25" Starflyte mini RV and now a Winnie! We are in Quebec, Canada and our daughter found the RV on eBay!
We travelled down by train to Greenville, N.Carolina (took 2 days) picked it up and drove it back. That was fun! We have had the Winnie since Apr.15 2011 and we have fixed the brakes, bought new tires and never had to touch the engine except for maintenance! Running super great! Then we added a Winegard satellite dish on roof and also have a solar panel (gift from our kids).
We have also renovated the interior. Hubby is a cabinet maker and put in hardwood floors in living area, new counter top and i have a custom desk area for my computers and equip. We get a lot of compliments on our old girl! We have put a lot of mileage on it. We have toured the Maritimes, and driven down to Daytona Beach for bike week 3 0r 4 times etc We love it and would never trade up! It is old,1995, our car, a 1988 VW Cabbie is old, our bike, a 1988 Goldwing 1500 GL is old, and we are old! (1941 and 1942) but age is just a number!
We store it for our winter up here under an RV cover but we can get in and start it up once in a while. Always starts! Now in 2020, going to prepare for spring
and put on new tires again and also need to change shocks. Hubby said we need air shocks and he wants to lift it up a bit.
Does anybody else have a 95 Adventurer and done renovations? Would love to see it! Anyway thanks for having me! If I can help in anyway with renovation tips or such? would be a pleasure! Sorry for the lengthy post! The next one should be shorter!
jayvez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:39 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Well welcome and safe travels. Sounds like you are enjoying live to the fullest. keep going and never stop, good for you-all.
RD Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, new member, shocks, vent