Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

New Intent 30R Owner

Wife and I just bought the coach today. We will be doing walk-thru and orientation March 9th. We are excited!
SCCAFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:33 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Congrats! Hope you enjoy!
Old 02-17-2019, 12:31 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Congrats and welcome! We've got about 6 other Intent owners to bounce things off of in here. So far, I gotta say, it's been an awesome first time RV ownership experience for me.
bdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:52 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

I am another Intent 26M Intent owner. I bought the RV in February 2019 and have driven it about 4,000 miles so far. My wife and I love camping in it . The issues I have had with it so are are: 1.)Winnebago notified me that dash air conditioning evaporator assembly needs to be replaced and has authorized this replacement. 2.) They also informed me of a safety recall (NHTSA Safety Recall 18V547) regarding the cabinet mirror over the driver seat. 3.) The heater/AC air vents will not change the direction of the air flow between the window defrost vents and the front vents. 4.) The handling is not as good as I would like, so am planning to do the cheap handling fix and may install a safe-t-plus steering control. (Maybe also install Sumo springs when I can afford it.) All of these problems could have been fairly easy fixes except for my dealer, Camping World in Georgetown, KY. Their service department is absolutely terrible. It took them 3 months to just reinforce the mirror for the safety recall! That's only after I got Winnebago and my former sales rep involved. Now I am waiting for them to get an appointment at a local Ford truck shop to have the A/C issues fixed. I have been pleased with the Winnebago customer care rep who has been very responsive with providing help with the dealer issues and answering my questions about the RV.
sundog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:41 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Send a message via Skype™ to RVFreshman
Just purchased Intent 31P and would love any feedback or recommendations from other Intent owners.
RVFreshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 05:28 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFreshman View Post
Just purchased Intent 31P and would love any feedback or recommendations from other Intent owners.
here is a link most if not all are using.

http://www.winnieowners.com/forums/f...es-353677.html
SCCAFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote