Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-14-2021, 06:45 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Lightbulb Minnie Winnie 26T Owners Here - looking for same!

Hello all!

My family just picked up a Minnie Winnie 26T and are looking to connect with others who have one to do some problem-solving and commiseration!

We're having some random problems from electrical to just functional "do people even know how to work on this thing" problems when we bring it in to be checked out and also trying to troubleshoot some things like the lights in it being blindingly bright (especially over the headboard in the bed - ouch) and how to compensate for the fact that whoever designed this rig somehow thought a person would be ok with using the microwave or oven only when the slides are out. I'd....like to weigh in on that. We knew it going in it would be tight but the sales folks were sales folks and said they'd be accessible but tight! I can sort of squeak a cup of coffee into the microwave. Sort of.
OzmaofOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 10:46 AM   #2
Site Team

Hello, and belated welcome to the forum.

Wecome also to RV ownership. You are learning the long list of things you didn't know to look for when you were looking for an RV. Like trying everything with the slide(s) retracted before buying.

If you have specific questions about what's not working and what you don't understand how to operate feel free to detail them here and well all try to help. Note that a great many times the info you need is in the Operator's Manual that you received with your RV.

It's important to always provide the details of the specific model, year and floor plan in each post asking for help. Most of us include these details in a Signature in our Profile and this puts that info in every post automatically. (you'll see mine below).

Your comment "the sales folks were sales folks" is unfortunately all too true. We see a lot of first time RV owners checking in here to lament that sad truth.