Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-20-2021, 10:08 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Minnie Winnie 26T Air Bags

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. We sold our boat at end of season 2020 (sellers market) and bought (a hard to find at the time, newly minted) Minnie Winnie 26T in early fall last year and got a couple of trips in before the cold came to the Northeast. We are getting ready to head out soon and are mostly weekend warriors, but we do have a couple week long trips planned for this summer. We LOVE the layout in the 26T for a cruising couple. Space is there for one or both college kids if they want to join, but that is very rare. As it is a newer model, I'm happy to answer questions about it. We are very familiar with boats and their systems, but newer to RV ownership (have camped lots in tents and rented RV's in past). The systems are largely similar, but some questions have come up. That's why I joined here.

First question (and I will search the forum for additional threads) is how often should I check the pressure in the rear suspension air bags? The fittings are in the rear passenger wheel well. The manual indicates 50 psi as normal pressure. When would/should I increase/decrease from normal? The manual was less clear on the last point.
Thanks.
BrewRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:02 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi BrewRy,
I believe I would check all pressures at least once-per-month; six tires, spare tire, & air bags. When you are parked upon a level surface, the counters inside should also be level, so you can add or subtract air to trim.
The 26T is a very comfortable floor plan. When I purchased my 22M, my salesman's favorite was the similar 26A. My son and his wife went on a couple of trips with us, and it worked-out very well; even on the smaller 22M.
Welcome to the Forum.
Eagle5