Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2018, 06:29 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Its not a new model, but neither am I !

Hi

Yesterday my wife and I closed the deal on a 2004 Sunova. Its just 27' but as a starter MH we thought it made sense. I like the history of Winnebago and I am a bit of a "fixer" so wish us good luck.
My first question, does Winnebago provide a recall list by VIN # ? I would check to see that any and all recalls have been addressed.

Thank you
Chris
Coopersdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:09 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I cannot answer your question*, Chris ...I am similar; a fixer (by choice) who got something small enough but has a real bed (2002 Sightseer 27). Between here and Youtube there's tons of info and a lot to learn. Good luck with it.

Jim

*I never thought about it - 'figgure it's been sorted or 'aged out'.
Wetstuff is offline   Reply With Quote