Originally Posted by MinntoMich
Welcome and whaddya know... I have a 93' myself. Ask away as I've had mine for three years now and am pretty familiar with its layout etc...
Thank you, I do have questions
1) What type of transmission fluid and how do you add it? (GM chassis)
2) Where do you check and add power steering fluid?
3) Above the driver side windshield there is a coax cable connection and a power switch, what is it for?
4) I have a Dimensions inverter overhead above the passenger side front seat, does this power 110v appliances from the auxiliary battery?
5) What type of roof sealant do you use? I want to go over the entire roof and reseal everything. My power vents are not opening and while up there might as well reseal.
I was able to find the wiring and plumbing diagrams so that will be helpful as I track down little issues here and there. This was quite a machine it its day and though showing a little age it is still nice. Take care of some overdue maintenance and she should be back in good condition. She seems to ride very nice, like driving an oversized Cadillac. ;-)
Thanks in advance for any help!