Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2018, 06:52 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Here for some answers and suggestions

We currently own a 2014 Winnebago ONE 29RL. Bought new in '15. It's our third and we haven't got much use out of it. I have suggested on several occasions we just sell it. But the wife loves it so it isn't getting sold. I suppose. Since we are going to be keeping it I would like to get more use out of it. Signed up here to see if we couldn't get a few questions answered. We were on a different Forum when we bought this one but found it was mostly geared to full timers. Not a problem but it was just we are not full timers and sorta just stopped following the Forum since we were not doing much RVing.
Milfox58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

You didn't say much about yourselves or where you are located.

While we live full time in our S&B home here in Minnesoooota, we take five or six weeks in the Winter to go someplace warm. Then we park it.

In June we get it out and attend some Old Time Music events, then in July we'll go to the Winnebago Grand National Rally in Forest City, Ia. at the factory.

Then in the Fall we make a trip for a long weekend, or even a week, somewhere interesting where we meet with relatives. This year it will be a week in Branson, Mo.

We also use it from time to time to visit family members. Three years ago we traveled to Buffalo, NY to visit my oldest daughter and her family. We took two grand kids with us as well.

Does that give you any ideas?
Cooperhawk is offline   Reply With Quote