Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-19-2021, 01:25 PM   #1
Adventures with Beagles

Hello from York, PA! 2019 Outlook 31N

My wife and I camp with our three beagles: Bailey, Candy and Shiloh. You'll know we are in the campground if they see a squirrel! We just upgraded from a Keystone TT to a new-to-us 2019 Outlook 31N. We are looking forward to traveling in a class C! We take delivery in 10 days.

When I was a kid, we drove from home in California to relatives in Iowa almost every summer. My mother had an Uncle John who worked for Winnebago in Forest City, Iowa. We grew up calling those big motorhomes with the "W" Uncle Johns. I remember asking my mother why the put a "W" on it when it is called an Uncle John. I don't recall her answer but we do look forward to traveling in our own Uncle John!
BeaglesRUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 05:35 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Welcome to you, your wife & Uncle John.
CarpeDiem is offline   Reply With Quote