Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2020, 11:31 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Greetings all! - 2020 Minnie 2701RBS

Greetings Winnieowners!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2020 Minnie 2701RBS, purchased this last year for my wife in support of her new job in Key West (Temp Home) coming from Port Hueneme, CA. And then, I've recently taken it from her to move to Williamsburg, VA. utilizing it as a temp home. Hoping to learn from ya'll...currently have one issue to resolve- an overflowing fresh water tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I did opt for the "Diamond" warranty.,however, I am currently on ROM for another 4 days. Apologize for the long post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rv.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	370.7 KB
ID:	175359  
LunaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 11:51 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Welcome and safe travels.
RD Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 04:18 PM   #3
Site Team

Welcome,
Over flowing fresh water just means your water pump check valve is stuck.

1. Don't run your water pump when hooked up to city water
2. Turn off your city water and live for a few days off of the water in the fresh tank, using the pump, of course
3. By the time you go through your full tank of fresh water. Turn off the pump and hook up the city water again and hopefully it won't happen again.

If it keeps happening you'll need to have the water pump's check valve rebuilt. That's a tiny job that you can do yourself if you're a mind to DIY. Some people just add a new separate check valve to the incoming water line as a quick simple fix without messing with the water pump. Either will work.

I doubt any of us have any idea what a "Diamond" warranty is. Each dealer puts their own name to the service contracts they sell.

Lastly, your post isn't long at all. Don't sweat it! (It's good to break things up with paragraphs by the way)
Old 10-18-2020, 06:59 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Welcome,
Over flowing fresh water just means your water pump check valve is stuck.

1. Don't run your water pump when hooked up to city water
2. Turn off your city water and live for a few days off of the water in the fresh tank, using the pump, of course
3. By the time you go through your full tank of fresh water. Turn off the pump and hook up the city water again and hopefully it won't happen again.

If it keeps happening you'll need to have the water pump's check valve rebuilt. That's a tiny job that you can do yourself if you're a mind to DIY. Some people just add a new separate check valve to the incoming water line as a quick simple fix without messing with the water pump. Either will work.

I doubt any of us have any idea what a "Diamond" warranty is. Each dealer puts their own name to the service contracts they sell.

Lastly, your post isn't long at all. Don't sweat it! (It's good to break things up with paragraphs by the way)
Thanks for the feedback, truly appreciated.
LunaC is offline   Reply With Quote