Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2022, 12:22 PM   #1
Paul humphryes

Dash ac issues

Hello everyone. Paul. 2002 winnebago brave 32v, Triton V10, F53 chassis.
I've had my dash ac serviced and recharged but I'm still not getting cold air from dash vents. My friend that helped me stated that the dampers that open and close could possible be the problem. He thinks that outside air could be mixing in due to the dampers or vacuum lines not working properly. Has anyone else had this issue? Do any of you have diagrams of the dampers and vacuum lines or fuses that could cause this to happen?? I'm in hot an arid Arizona and going thru Southern California this coming July and would love to get this fixed before we leave. Thanks in advance. I really enjoy reading these news letters
Paul Hump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 12:33 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

AC issues

Happen to me once in a E450 Ford chassis and a rat had chewed my vacuum line right below the upper engine framing. Do some trouble shooting on your vacuum lines. Under the engine cover there is also a vacuum splitter valve on some vehicles that could be defective. You just have to start tracing the lines. It could be a simple fix. Good luck, Travato John
TravatoJohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash