Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-23-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Cigar lighter fuse...HELP

I have a 2016 Sightseer 33c. I blew the cigar lighter fuse in the dash and have twisted my old body into a pretzel looking for the fuse and can not find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

There are two builds of that year and model but both show three 12V outlets and appear to all be on the same feed. But that breaker is one that is really hard for me to get to as we are not built like snakes!
So before chasing the breaker too hard, I might want to do some real close looking that is easier to reach. Have you verified that all three outlets are out? If only one is out, I might guess that it is more likely a wire clip has come off the back of that specific outlet.
Sometimes easier to get to the back of the outlet than the breaker, sometimes worse, so give it some thought???
Another point to be sure of is whether it is a power side that is open or the ground as either will give the same problem if we don't check we can chase it a long way on the wrong thing.
However, that is not what you asked, so for the breaker, this is the one which shows it feeds wire EEE which is listed as 12V power jack! If you come across wire with EEF printed on the side, that is the ground for that circuit.
The panel is low on the driver's side and labeled "Misc" on the drawing. Click the picture for a better view!
Hope it helps a bit!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	circuit breaker.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	175111   Click image for larger version

Name:	wire ID.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	175112  

Morich is offline   Reply With Quote