Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2019, 05:42 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

bed slide question, New member

I recently purchased a Minnie Winnie 22m. The bed is in two pieces and when the slide is opened, I have to push the bed out. Has anyone figured out a good way to have the slide pull the bed out? One of the mattress pieces have cloth hooks for lifting it or pulling it. i thought about putting some marine rope ties [I don't know the name of them] on the sides of the slides. This would involve drilling through the side and attaching the rope ties with bolts. Then because the mattress would have a "bottom sheet and mattress protector" it would keep together when the slide goes out. When the slide is closed the the bed kinda folds up. On my first trip...I just pushed the made up bed out manually, but it was heavy and a chore. So has anyone else figured out a good way to have the slide pull out the bed?
thank you for a reply
Walt
wkfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new member, slide

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)