Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2021, 01:33 PM   #1
Richandaddie

Another Newbie - well not really! 2015 Sunova 36C

Glad to find a Winnie Blog. We just traded our 2017 Thor Four Winds class C for a pristine class A 2015 Sunova 36C that we fell in love with as soon as we saw it. Our class C we bought brand new, but turned out to be a real lemon. It was worse than owning a boat. Needless to say it all started to fall apart after the warranty expired, have a long list of stuff I had to replace - batteries, converter, slide controller, and then the last straw was a major leak in the slide (despite my checking the seals regularly), that resulted in the whole slide floor having to be replaced. That was when we decided enough was enough and we weren't going to throw any more money at it. First time we got inside the Sunova the difference in the overall quality was so noticeable. I think we've gotten it right this time, and so looking forward to our shakedown trip in a couple of weeks! Sure I'll find something that I need some advice on so looking forward to being part of this group!
richbam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 02:00 PM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the Winnie Owners Forum!

Hope you have an all around better experience with your Sunova!

Tags