Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2018, 05:56 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

A new Winnebago owner

Hello;
My name is Chuck Humphreys
Both my wife and I have recently retired and on May 25th, 2018 we will be taking the plunge and trading our Glendale Titanium 5th wheel for a Winnebago Journey 34Y.
We have not been full time RVers, just following bluegrass festivals up to now but we are planning on more extensive traveling.
My wife Harriet and I have been married 48 wonderful years with no children but have raised many and shown some Golden Retrievers.
After many more working years, as a technical support person in large business computers then I should admit too, I enjoy more hands on hobbies including making music, gunsmithing and engraving.
chuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:06 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Welcome to the group. Enjoy you next job. I am sure your new boss, Harriet, will keep you tinkering on your new RV. Enjoy. Happy travels.
Tucsontoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:13 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I am still in training ... and she reminds me of that each day ... What a visionary .. Thanks for the wisdom
chuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Howdy and welcome, Chuck. Congrats on your retirement and your new RV. Hope you will come back often and share your adventures with us.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago