Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-20-2020, 06:29 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2018 2106 fbs sewer leak

Hi All
First Post,
From North East Texas
Just bought a slightly used 2018 model 2106 fbs and took it to Lake Dequeen,Ark this last week and had a problem with the black water tank.
Before I took it up I accidentally connected my water hose at home to the black tank flush connection and turned on the water. It hadn;t run long before water started to come out from under the undercover around the drain pipe. I turned the hose off and the water quit coming out,so I thought no harm.
Jump to last week at the campground and after three days of little comode use the sewer started coming out from under the undercover in the same place the water came out earlier, it was smelly sewer water, There was not water backed up into the comode and the tank gauge showed half full.
I've looked for plumbing diagram but not luck. Has anyone had this happen and what possible cure or fix is there?
I would appreciate any and all responses.
Thanks
RJ
rlmkjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 10:42 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

If you call Winnebago Towables (see their website for contact info), they are generally very good about providing drawings to owners. Sorry I can't help otherwise.
backtrack15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 06:26 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtrack15 View Post
If you call Winnebago Towables (see their website for contact info), they are generally very good about providing drawings to owners. Sorry I can't help otherwise.
Thanks
I didn't know if they would help or not. I will give them a call or email.
Thanks again.
rlmkjones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak