Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-06-2020, 12:08 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Question 2000 Minnie Winnie pop out breaker

Hey all, I'm new to the site and looking forward to the wisdom of this crowd.

I've got a 2000 Minnie Winnie 30V motorhome that I'm having trouble with the 12V power system. Prior to leaving on a trip this last week, I had the motorhome plugged in to my house to charge up the batteries before we left. Once I unplugged the house power, I could not get any power from the 12V system.

I checked the pop out fuses near the outside batteries and the 30 amp fuse labeled "Coach Breaker Panel" had popped out. I pushed it back in but this did not solve my power problem. Any ideas? Is there another way to reset these pop out fuses?

See attached for image of the fuse panel.

I verified power at the batteries with my volt meter and have good power, I'm not sure where else to check for something that is tripped. Everything works great when plugged into AC power.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200706_094638162.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	174158  
h0yt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:33 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

One step is to look at these breakers as often being a series of breakers. The 30 amp is a BIG breaker, relatively speaking. That often means that when a 30 trips, we need to check the smaller ones like 15 and 20 and those may be located in different places.
It will take a look at the wiring to say for sure, but I might think this breaker feeds the
"coach breaker panel" at some other place. For a quick thought without looking at drawings, I might try a look down below the left drivers foot for a second panel.
We are not well provided with the wiring info but this is a list of breakers for your RV so look to find these for a check?
Also if you can access the inverter and converter, they often have things like GFCI to reset.
This is a snip from the parts catalog here on page 38 if hard to read:
http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/...00/0wf430v.pdf
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	breaker.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	174159  
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Found this as additional info on location?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	frig.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	174160  
Old 06-28-2022, 01:22 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

omg - Your post is the only one i've seen on the ENTIRE INTERNET that has a panel like mine!

What did you end up discovering?

As a first time buyer & owner, I wasn't sure what to check. And it turns out the battery was dead. We got a new battery, but it does not power the outlets in our rig. :(

Any tips on how to change the fuses? etc?
Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PowerPanel_20220611.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	183354  
techica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 03:49 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

First, welcome to the group and then I will try to throw in some info on how to best get help. We were all new at one time and small points can help us get where we are going, both in the RV and the internet!

Since this is an old problem from almost two years ago and they've never checked back, we will likely never know.
But if you look at some of the mistakes they made, it can make YOUR search go far better!
First big thought on the OP is that they gave "some" info that is needed like the year, make, model of RV but then telling us they had a problem was not giving much info.
Like what IS the problem?

And that detailed info, if given upfront can really speed things along as there are often specific drawings online which can lead us through exactly where to look, much like a roadmap!

Wiring info here:
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

But that is often a way deep, confusing area for many, so there are several who can help sort all that "greek" looking stuff on the drawings.

So what's up with the problems on your RV? What are you driving and what is not working?
Some basic info may help. There are what I think of as three systems on electrical stuff on the motorhomes, The regular stuff any car/truck has, the 12VDC/ battery stuff added for the RV things and then there is the 110VAC stuff to run things like the air, microwave and many of the outlets.

You mention the outlets not working and that means we need to look at the drawings for the 110 AC as they are seperate but sometimes connect for charging batteries and such.

Warning:
Use care to keep the batteries charged as letting them go flat is a killer and if the 110 AC is not working right, they may not be getting charged, even if plugged in!

Tell us what's up and what you have and we can try to help?
Old 06-28-2022, 06:10 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

"We got a new battery, but it does not power the outlets in our rig. :("

I'm guessing you are talking about the 110vac outlets, the standard house type outlet. Your battery will not power those unless you have an inverter that converts the 12vdc battery power to 120vac for the outlets. Most likely you do not have that.