Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-12-2006, 03:08 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

The topics at the top of this forum are all closed so I have started this thread. My GPS loves addresses. It would be very helpful if the addresses of the various Winnebago facilities were included.

I arrive in Forest City tomorrow and will use S 4th St, Forest City, IA in my GPS, but it would dearly love to know the full address of the Customer Service Building.

I also find the topic, Ever Wonder WHO to Call at Winebago?? not very useful. For example, who do I call to make an appointment for service?

Annapolis, MD
JamesOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

The topics at the top of this forum are all closed so I have started this thread. My GPS loves addresses. It would be very helpful if the addresses of the various Winnebago facilities were included.

I arrive in Forest City tomorrow and will use S 4th St, Forest City, IA in my GPS, but it would dearly love to know the full address of the Customer Service Building.

I also find the topic, Ever Wonder WHO to Call at Winebago?? not very useful. For example, who do I call to make an appointment for service?

Annapolis, MD
Old 09-12-2006, 03:36 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

James,
Call Customer Service at their 800 number. I talked to them a while back and at that time the next available appointment was 24 October. We plan on being there the end of the month and will do the standby thing. We have done it in the past and the wait wasn't that long.
As for an address: Plug in 605 W. Crystal Lake road, however, once you come of State Hiway 9 and turn left at the Winnebago dealership, follow the road for about two miles, you will see the visitor center on your right. Make a right turn at the intersection, another quick right and go about 1/4 mile and Customer Service will on your left.
Really easy to find. Also, on Thursday, the Lodge has an "all you can eat fish dinner." We recommend it, as I am sure others will also.
Enjoy your stay.
Bob
Old 09-12-2006, 03:38 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

James,

Good luck on getting an appointment. I called last week and was told they wer booked through October...said I could do a drop-in, and would have to wait for up to 7 days. We are going to be there a week from today.
THutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:20 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

James,

I think N43? 15.253' W93? 38.259' should get you very close.

1999 Chieftain 35U
RonTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:24 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

920 S. 4st should put you within easy sight of the entrance to customer service. For telephone I would call (800) 537-1885. OR I would email them at [email protected].
Old 09-13-2006, 12:32 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Thanks for the prompt replies. Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I do have an appointment for Thursday that I made several weeks ago. We will arrive this afternoon and be there ready at 7 am tomorrow, Thursday.

The point I was trying to make is that I think it would be nice if a telephone number for service appointments was included in the list.

Annapolis, MD
Old 09-13-2006, 01:07 AM   #8
Administrator Emeritus

The Owner Relations number IS the number you call....sorry THAT wasn't clear.

Service Administration-... 1-800-537-1885
For information about your current Winnebago
Industries motor home, service or dealer inquiries
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:46 AM   #9
Administrator Emeritus

I received a note from a little birdie and I stand corrected....I will update the closed topic as well.

The repair center does have their own toll free number for making appointments. It is (866) 311-7133. FYI
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote