Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

I see that the Lichtsinn dealership has some 2009 models. When do the new models usually show up in Southern California? We're thinking about trading up. Thanks, Oldcarfun
Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I see that the Lichtsinn dealership has some 2009 models. When do the new models usually show up in Southern California? We're thinking about trading up. Thanks, Oldcarfun
Old 09-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I'd assume it's up to your dealer(s). They've been available from the factory (in some lines) for several weeks. My dealer has some.

FMCA; WIT; FCOA; Good Sam; Passport
porscheracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:45 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Well I hate to be the first to tell you this but they aren't sending any 09 to So Cal - too much fire; too many earthquakes and too high gas prices - other than that you might see some at the end of 09....lol
Old 09-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Thanks Tom, that helped Do you live close to Southern California because I'm looking for a Suncruiser 35L and you've got one! There aren't too many around here. Maybe because of the fires, earthquakes and high fuel prices. I see that Suncruiser is the only 35L next year. Winnie is doing away with the 35L Adventurer, Voyage and Sunrise. We currently have an '03 Brave. We want the king bed.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:18 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Nope - live in Ohio but I visited once. Back in 05......have relatives who live outside of San Diego. I only have the queen size bed, like to snuggle!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Tom, Snuggling works in a king size bed also

We looked at a new '07 Suncruiser 35L on Friday. It had a W24 and lots of options except full body paint. It was nice. I wasn't in love with the colors but it would be ok. We decided to talk numbers before we test drove it. My husband and I both thought we would be buying the coach. The finance guy was asked to come in, really low balled our trade-in, husband blew his top, oops the finance guy said he read the wrong line in the book. By that time my husband was too angry to recover.

We're kind of waiting for the dealership to call us. Meanwhile we'll look at some others. Or maybe even go to GNR and pick up a new one next summer. Happy Trails, Oldcarfun
Old 09-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

They are coming. The Pomona RV show is just around the corner. It's time to salivate again.

Relax, drive safely, and enjoy God's creations.

2006 Sightseer 33T, W18, 8.1L
mis3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:11 AM   #9
Winnie-Wise

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oldcarfun:
Tom, Snuggling works in a king size bed also

We looked at a new '07 Suncruiser 35L on Friday. It had a W24 and lots of options except full body paint. It was nice. I wasn't in love with the colors but it would be ok. We decided to talk numbers before we test drove it. My husband and I both thought we would be buying the coach. The finance guy was asked to come in, really low balled our trade-in, husband blew his top, oops the finance guy said he read the wrong line in the book. By that time my husband was too angry to recover.

We're kind of waiting for the dealership to call us. Meanwhile we'll look at some others. Or maybe even go to GNR and pick up a new one next summer. Happy Trails, Oldcarfun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From Tom's for what it's worth department. After getting lowballed at most dealerships when I was looking to upgrade , I decided to offer my deal to them. Looked up and got the used price on my coach and figured what I would offer on there's and believe it or not they took the deal!! So I either did really well or I gave away the barn...lol. To me I did really well.

Good luck on your search. I can only say good things about my Suncruiser.......so far anyway.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
Winnebago Owner

With respect to new models in So.CA.
My friend saw an '09 Vectra at Barber's RV in Ventura. I'm going to check it out in the next couple of days and let you know my thoughts.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #11
Winnie-Wise

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mis3s:
They are coming. The Pomona RV show is just around the corner. It's time to salivate again.

Relax, drive safely, and enjoy God's creations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you mean. Good luck warding off all evil.
Fakrwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #12
Winnebago Camper

C Zimm,
We were at Barber's RV yesterday. '09s were nice but nothing that would work for us. We especially liked that the dinette table didn't have a table leg. We're itching to get a pretty new one with a king size bed. We're going to San Diego next week for a family celebration and are going to stop at Altman's Winnebago on the way down. We're going to see three 35Ls. We also may go to Mike Thompson's and McMahons in Irvine.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #13
Winnebago Owner

I stopped by Barber's RV in Ventura, CA today to check out the '09 Vectra and it was an '08. They won't order an '09 Vectra until they sell this one.
My friend was missled about it being an '09.
So now I must wait until the big show in Pomona, CA.
I don't see one for me in the future as I refuse to go with the rear radiator and DW will not give up her buffet.