Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

What to fear with winter itself - water freezing

I have a winnebago 31K that I bought new and want to take it out next weekend for a practice run. The low temperature is expected to get to 30 degrees F and the high will be 55 to 60. I do not have heated tanks.

My question is: How low can the temperature go at night and my tanks not freeze? I will be doing full hookups.

Also, has anyone had heaters put on their tanks as aftermarket items and what were the costs?

Thank you.
dbrownmcse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, winter

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules