Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-17-2004, 03:45 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

You have arrived at the premier Internet resource for owners (and perspective owners) of Winnebago Industries Products. Originally founded in October 2001 in Yahoo! Groups, rapid expansion of membership, disdain for irrelevant invasive advertising and the low-tech interface led me to migrate the forum here.

Since August of 2002, the WCF has been operating on iRV2 and continues to enjoy unprecendented growth.

Most recently, we are pleased to have been selected to host the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum (WIOF). On behalf of myself and the numerous owners of Winnebago Industries products in our group, I want to take this moment to acknowledge the direct support of Winnebago Industries in keeping our forum open, and subsequently free of charge to all of us!

I invite you to post your questions, answers and comments about Winnebago Industries products, however it's likely that your questions have already been discussed in this forum. You can save valuable time by using the "Find" feature to search our archives for prior discussions which may be of value to you.

In deference to our thousands of members, myself and the iRV2 staff, the only requirement of you is that you treat everyone with the level of respect and courtesy you would expect to receive.

Unecessary personal attacks (flaming), unsubstantiated negative product commentary (bashing), and content otherwise deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.

In addition to our WIOF, iRV2 offers a wealth of information throughout our other forums. The Workhorse Custom Chassis forum, Motor Home General Discussion, Campground Reviews and IRV2 General Discussion are excellent forums rich in non-Winnebago specific content you will find to be of interest based on the various components, sub-systems and chassis configuration of your coach. There are also many regional iRV2 member chapters that you may find interesting as well as the more prolific annual iRV events. This place is a lot of fun!

Have fun and thanks for stopping in!

Ghost
'02 Adventurer 32V Ford
In The Connecticut Woods
FMCA 300790.PCA-CVR

I Have Not Yet Begun To Procrastinate
Old 11-17-2004, 03:45 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

You have arrived at the premier Internet resource for owners (and perspective owners) of Winnebago Industries Products. Originally founded in October 2001 in Yahoo! Groups, rapid expansion of membership, disdain for irrelevant invasive advertising and the low-tech interface led me to migrate the forum here.

Since August of 2002, the WCF has been operating on iRV2 and continues to enjoy unprecendented growth.

Most recently, we are pleased to have been selected to host the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum (WIOF). On behalf of myself and the numerous owners of Winnebago Industries products in our group, I want to take this moment to acknowledge the direct support of Winnebago Industries in keeping our forum open, and subsequently free of charge to all of us!

I invite you to post your questions, answers and comments about Winnebago Industries products, however it's likely that your questions have already been discussed in this forum. You can save valuable time by using the "Find" feature to search our archives for prior discussions which may be of value to you.

In deference to our thousands of members, myself and the iRV2 staff, the only requirement of you is that you treat everyone with the level of respect and courtesy you would expect to receive.

Unecessary personal attacks (flaming), unsubstantiated negative product commentary (bashing), and content otherwise deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.

In addition to our WIOF, iRV2 offers a wealth of information throughout our other forums. The Workhorse Custom Chassis forum, Motor Home General Discussion, Campground Reviews and IRV2 General Discussion are excellent forums rich in non-Winnebago specific content you will find to be of interest based on the various components, sub-systems and chassis configuration of your coach. There are also many regional iRV2 member chapters that you may find interesting as well as the more prolific annual iRV events. This place is a lot of fun!

Ghost
'02 Adventurer 32V Ford
In The Connecticut Woods
FMCA 300790.PCA-CVR

I Have Not Yet Begun To Procrastinate
Old 05-12-2005, 04:24 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Dear Mr. Ghost, or should I call you Casper? I posted a question .."unknown bracket". I would welcome your opinion on this question. Thanks .. FrankieJ

2001 Adventurer 32V
FrankieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 02:09 AM   #4
Administrator in Memoriam

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieJ:

"I would welcome your opinion on this question." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frankie,

Due to personal problems, Kent Alexander "Ghost" has been inactive on the iRV2 forums for several months.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:40 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Howdy - still lurking about as we 'Ghosts' do...

Old 05-27-2005, 04:37 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Hi Mr. Ghost,

Glad to know you are back. We are new members and look forward to the exchange of information.

Itasca Meridian 2005
Ken and Paulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:40 AM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Hello, Just wanted to let everyone know that we are a premier Winnebago dealer in the Northwest. If any one needs any assitance please let us know how we can help. Thanks, Mat and Darin
rvcorral2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 02:31 AM   #8
Winnebago Owner

... when I try to post a message or respond to a member, my computer locks me out and sends a "problem" window to Yahoo. If theis gets through, can you give me an indication as to why this may be happening?

Thanks, FrankieJ

2001 Adventurer 32V
FrankieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:00 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

We have just purchased a 2004 Horizon 40'. How can I stay involved?
Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 AM   #10
Administrator Emeritus

It's a BIG QUOTE,but I wanted to give Ghost credit for this post.It's great information and deserved to be refreshed. Enjoy the forums!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ghost:

Ghost
'02 Adventurer 32V Ford
In The Connecticut Woods
FMCA 300790.PCA-CVR

I Have Not Yet Begun To Procrastinate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 06:19 AM   #11
Winnebago Camper

Be sure to join the WIT club and attend the Grand National Rally! Both in volve a minimal cost and are well worth the cost.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mizzouri:
We have just purchased a 2004 Horizon 40'. How can I stay involved? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dick S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:59 PM   #12
Administrator Emeritus

Great idea Dick....good to hear from you!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #13
Winnebago Watcher

Just wondering what this Owner's Forum is all about. I've read the posts, but there doesn't seem to be much traffic during the last two years. Is this planned to be an active room? I just bought a Winnebago MH four months ago, and would like to hook up to occasionally check in with folks who have similar interests.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:01 AM   #14
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dogleg:
Just wondering what this Owner's Forum is all about. I've read the posts, but there doesn't seem to be much traffic during the last two years. Is this planned to be an active room? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The Winnebago Owner's Forum is the busiest single forum on iRV2 and there are at least 6 or more responses at any one time that are new. I'm not sure what it is that you are looking at however the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum is the place to be if you have any questions about your Winny motorhome.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote