Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-27-2020, 12:41 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodri1981 View Post
Turned the water on and nothing goes to the tank, all the water spills around the connection between the hose and the tank.
Any suggestions please
Maybe OP is on vacation, but I can't help but want to know what happened once I start reading Hopefully he / she comes back

During interim, I question the meaning of statement "all the water spills around the connection between the hose and the tank"

Given he/she sees where the water is spilling from this should be open / shut (no pun intended... well maybe a little pun)

If water is coming out of the inlet valve then it is NOT sealed PERIOD. Even if tank fill valve is in wrong position. Wished Winnebago labeled that valve better than they did, but in this case where the water is coming out is EXACTLY where the leak is A picture of the leak would prove it.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3; Roadmaster Nighthawk 676; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; Southwire EMS 44270/34951 Display 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 01:28 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

If this is still a problem, there is new info available on the 2021 models now and there are a number of different ways to test what might be happening.
Go to this:
https://www.winnebago.com/owners/own...s-and-diagrams
Then to the parts catalog for your RV to get drawings that should where the plumbing runs.
For instance we can now see that one of the first points for the water going in is the outside shower, so checking flow there would do away with any doubt on the input check valve and input.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water