Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Looks like it is going up in the 50's next week. YEAH !! We want to reorganize the storage compartments before our next trip. When we picked Winnie up in January it was so cold we just tossed everything under there, lol. I was thinking about doing a local camping weekend over St. Patricks Day weekend if the weather stays nice. Otherwise we just wait until Easter break.</span>

~Shannone & Chad [/COLOR]
Lil'Darlin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:59 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Looks like it is going up in the 50's next week. YEAH !! We want to reorganize the storage compartments before our next trip. When we picked Winnie up in January it was so cold we just tossed everything under there, lol. I was thinking about doing a local camping weekend over St. Patricks Day weekend if the weather stays nice. Otherwise we just wait until Easter break.</span>

Old 03-08-2007, 09:53 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Yes!!! Here in PA also. We are taking delivery of our new Sightseer on the 13th. I was hoping the weather would starting changing soon so we can start loading the stuff from the garage into the new rig before we head out on our trip to North Carolina on the 28th. I guess from the news that you were not one of the 390 mil winners. Too bad, was pulling for you. Was about to send you my address so you could make a generous donation if you won, but!!
jimo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Yep here in Southern California
Escondido to be exact, about 72 today and it is suppose to hit the low 80's this weekend.
Ed Gardiser
Escondido,Ca.
04 Vectra
87 Nissan PickUp
FMCA
Ed Gardiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes!!! Here in PA also. We are taking delivery of our new Sightseer on the 13th. I was hoping the weather would starting changing soon so we can start loading the stuff from the garage into the new rig before we head out on our trip to North Carolina on the 28th. I guess from the news that you were not one of the 390 mil winners. Too bad, was pulling for you. Was about to send you my address so you could make a generous donation if you won, but!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Yeah, I wasn't one of the lucky ones, lol. My kids were already planning their wish lists !! Guess we will have to wait a little longer for the chat room all expenses paid rally

You are really going to enjoy your sightseer. Where in NC are you going ?? We have friends that live outside of Raleigh and we would like to go visit them eventually. If you find a great place to stay...please share in chat.</span>

Old 03-09-2007, 05:25 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

We are looking forward to the new rig ( 33T ) I'ts going to be a big differance from our present 29ft Class C.We are going to the outer banks and staying at Camp Hatteras in Waves.(Neat name for a city on the ocean ).I can only imagine what the kids wish list contained. The 390 mil. probably would not have been enough. lol
jimo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:29 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

It has rained hard here near Seattle, WA for the last four days. But, for this weekend the forecast is for 55 degrees and no rain. I need to take my boat in for repairs so I want to clean up the garage so I can get the boat out. I'm looking forward to a weekend without rain and in the mid fifties. Late next week they say we will have sunshine and be in the 60's. I can't wait.

JD & Kathy
JD Allen is offline   Reply With Quote