Visit to Winnie Factory advice....
I'm planning a trip to Forest City...(home of Winnebago factory) and have made an appointment for having some work done. I don't really have anything wrong with my RV, but it's 16 years old with 78,000 miles on it so I'd like to get some suggested maintenance stuff done.
Why I'm posting is to ask advice about my maintenance list here, do you all think it's complete or is there something I should add?
1) As required - replace HWH room slide nylon pads;
2) Remove and replace slide wall & roof seals if required;
3) Oil and filter change on engine, lube hub bearing;
4) Lube the chassis;
5) Service the diesel Genset, oil, filter, check AF, burnish slip rings.
6) Full service on the basement heat pump, change squirrel fan to plastic upgrade, change motor caps, lube all rotating bearings.
That's all I can think of...anyone have anything I should add to the list?
Also, Winnie has given me a quote to change the carpet, $4,000 for LR, $4,000 for the BR. Yikes! $8,000 for a carpet job. Anyone have a better idea of where to have that done in the Forest City area?
I'm undecided about carpet or vinyl or wood flooring. Suggestions?
PS I'm a full timer, no sticks and bricks house.
Thanks for any advice...