Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2018, 11:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

View/Navion 2019 changes

Hello all,

Was on the phone talking to Lichtsinn yesterday and was asking a few questions...we have been researching for 2 solid months and have looked at the Fuse, Wayfarer, an Isata3 and the View/Navion. We kept coming back to the View V and we really like the Profile w/o the cabover bunk. Our salesperson told us that the Profile and IQ models are now discontinued, no more are being made. We were really bummed, as that was the coach we wanted!
The have a 2018 24V Profile on their lot with 18 miles on it. It also has a CCC of #1522 so we put a deposit on it...feel like the Profile and IQ will be highly sought after in the future...

Winnaboogie
winnaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Congrats and I hope you love your new "V". We are also strongly considering that floorplan, but I want to see the Tiffin Wayfarer before we commit. What do you think of the Wayfarer? I wasn't impressed with the Fuse, though I'm intrigued by the Ford Transit diesel.

I believe there is a dual recliner option for 2019 that we will go for, instead of the sofa. I never thought I'd want the cab-over bed but I actually think I might like that. If for no other reason than it adds more storage space.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Hi Sarah,

We loved the Tiffin, and the price is the same within a few thousand, depending on the dealer...the Wayfarer TW is the model that matches the V plan...the CCC on a coach we looked at was less than 1000#, compared to more than 1500# on the View. Ditto on the Fuse, they are shaking out the newness of both those coaches while WBGO has been working this plan for many years...that is what ultimately brought us here...

Winnaboogie
winnaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Congrats. You will be happy with the View. We are. We were close to the Tiffin but made the same choice as you. No regrets.
Tucsontoy is offline   Reply With Quote