Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-07-2022, 11:21 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Sway B Gone Class A Freightliner

Afternoon all

Should of posted this a few months back but ended up with a Quad Bypass that robbed me of some time. I own a auto facility/performance shop and have had numerous RV's. One of my pet peeves is the sway of the motorhomes.

I own a 2009 Journey with a Freightliner chassis and a 350 Cummin's motor. I installed a set of Koni shocks, Super Steer air bag valves and Bell crank upgrade. I am here to tell you it was like a new rig. Honestly it's making it hard to upgrade to a tag axle. Took a trip from Illinios to Az and it was a pleasure. It's not a super expensive repair. Well shouldn't say that because RV and truck shops. Looking at about 3-3.5 hrs in labor and actually we did it using the jacks
HollywoodGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class a, freightliner